Friday, February 11, 2011

There's Nothing I Like More In Life Than A Gentleman Animal

I would like to extend a hearty thank you to everyone who has been behind Warren Tales as we've slowly made our way out of the rabbit hole: your energy and support has helped to turn a positively nerdy obsession with paper craft into late-night brainstorming sessions, and on into the productivity of an emerging business. It is a true pleasure to work with and for all of you.

My biggest appreciation goes out to my coworker and friend, Izak Lazarowski, for his amazing work on designing our handsome Warren--may he always be a fine example of elegance and cool.

And so, I raise a binary glass and welcome everyone to the shop!

1 comment:

  1. Love the logo! The stationery boxes are beautiful; what are the dimensions? Can you provide a good internet source for the book board?

    Mumperchance

    ReplyDelete