Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Warren Tales of Two Cities



I recently (finally) got to make the move up the California coast from San Diego to Gaviota, where I will be spending my time working on website and product design. I am working out of a small studio space out in the beautiful coastal countryside, and am so happy to be mostly settled in at this point.


My plan for the next six months is to:
-Develop a new, all-inclusive website
-Design a 2014 product line of greeting cards, invitations, prints, and calendars
-Produce a 2014 catalog with product samples for distribution
-Build a wholesale client list through store placement opportunities
-Register as an exhibitor at the 2014 National Stationery Show


As I post updates of new designs and accomplishments, I hope you'll share them with your friends, and keep Warren Tales growing into a thriving competitive business. Warren Tales can also be found on Facebook, Pinterest, and Etsy.

Thank you all for your continued support!




1 comment:

  1. Digging them plans! If i was a store i would carry your product!

    ReplyDelete